Patterns.3M
Xpel
suntekfilms.com
spacer
TintDude

The Chat Thread

w00t!! I won! :boogie

'afternoon all... 

Just got a call asking about tinting his car. I told him I just do homes and offices, and he's like - really? I saw cars in your shop when I stopped by... :evileye

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I know I don't tint cars. lol Or have a shop. :lol2

Oh come on @Roach  Give it a shot.  I know you got some 1ml. charcoal house film laying around.  It'll shrink. :trustme   

Hey, does anyone else use their extension cord to clean up tint scraps?  I know if you drag that damn thing across the floor it will grab every scrap in its path.  

Especially the long strands.  It'll wrap those suckers around itself four or five time in just one pull across the shop. :wall  

Saw one of the Moms from my kids school in the store and she asked me how her blonde hair looked with it's new style, it was pin straight before but now had really small curls, told her it looked like Ramen and she started crying. i was the 3rd person to tell her that.

Todays lesson: Never say what you're thinking.

Edited by Tint Slayer

3 minutes ago, Tint Slayer said:

Saw one of the Moms from my kids school in the store and she asked me how her blonde hair looked with it's new style, it was pin straight before but now had really small curls, told her it looked like Ramen and she started crying. i was the 3rd person to tell her that.

Todays lesson: Never say what you're thinking.

:haha 

Seriously though I hope you told her Ramen is your favourite