armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
Xpel
spacer
TintDude

The Chat Thread

:yawn  morning ever E body. 

@no ma’am  I wouldn’t even try one of those with a 36”.  Just not enough at the ends for me to get it without that little bit of extra.  

Good morning all y'all 

GF made vegan corn muffins, having one with my coffee. GF is vegan so basically that means i mostly eat vegan but thankfully she's a great cook, it's really good if it's made right. Can really tell a difference in myself healthwise. 

I made the General Tso's Chicken Rolls.  I don't normally fry anything but these had to be done in canola oil for 5 min. per side.  The only coating on them was corn starch, which was was also a first.  I made my own fried rice also.   All of it came out really good for a first try of that recipe.  :thumb    

1 hour ago, Bham said:

So the new Tahoe's have 13% factory glass in the rear now.  :blink    

:yep how do you like that? Pretty sure the cargo area windows are still closer to 20% though :lol

morning everyone  :coffee

12 minutes ago, highplains said:

:yep how do you like that? Pretty sure the cargo area windows are still closer to 20% though :lol

morning everyone  :coffee

I just finished playing with a brand new one.  All the rear windows metered at 13% no bounce.  After doing the front two in QDP 20% they metered 15% dead on. 

Woohoo :ppdance   Here we go.  Landlord said they would work with us the best way they can so we can move.  Worst case would be a two month buy out.  :thank you   :boogie   

Time to start packing up and getting the remodel started.  Less than two months and I'll be back in the old location  :jumping   

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.