armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
Xpel
suntekfilms.com
spacer
TintDude

The Chat Thread

That is VERY cool! Thanks for sharing. My mom has a feeder at her house... whenever I eventually move to where I wanna be, I'll get one. I think they are so freaking cool. :thumb2

Did a 1 window job back in march.. still waiting for payment. Sent w9s and coi a couple times...

This is why it costs $200 to change a light bulb.

:shoot1:shoot1

Should have my glass doors and windows in the waiting room installed Thursday evening.  :jumping 

For now though,  it's pool and beer night.  Ahhhhh.  :pool  :40      

Later guys. :waving  

Edited by Bham

3 hours ago, Roach said:

Did a 1 window job back in march.. still waiting for payment. Sent w9s and coi a couple times...

This is why it costs $200 to change a light bulb.

:shoot1:shoot1

Tell em the juice is still running.

3 hours ago, jh812 said:

Tell em the juice is still running.

The problem is that I don't have any type of written contract with them. It was all verbal. 

Live and learn. I'll never do that again - at least with them. And it sucks - it's one of the big universities over in Philly. But if they take 3-4 months to pay.... why bother???

10 minutes ago, Roach said:

The problem is that I don't have any type of written contract with them. It was all verbal. 

Live and learn. I'll never do that again - at least with them. And it sucks - it's one of the big universities over in Philly. But if they take 3-4 months to pay.... why bother???

Yeah I ain't waiting man. I'd of course get paid for that one then just do a 30 day contract. If it can't be paid within that time frame then no thanks. 

I emailed him today.. he was like - I thought you were in our system.. can you email me your w9?  I did.. but I said - I sent this to you back on such and such a date... he was like - sorry, I get so many emails I missed it. 🙄

I always wonder, why in this day and age, someplace is looking for a tinter.  Kindof like when you hook up with a hot girl... someone was sick of her crap. :lol2

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.