armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
Xpel
suntekfilms.com
spacer
TintDude

The Chat Thread

Not trying to sell here but would like your honest opinion. I develop a program called Visual Tinter for tint shops. It was the first tint simulator that all the tint manufactures tried to copy. I know there are two kinds of people that sell tint. Ones that think everyone knows what they want and they don't need sales tools and those that know anything that is a sales tool (heat boxes, film samples and tint simulators) helps sales. I've tinted for 18 of 30 years in the industry and I used it in my shop for a decade. So what I would like to know is what do you think about our software, pros and cons. What do you think it is worth. Do you see value in the way of getting referrals, upgrades and saving time with the decision making process (which is what I discovered using it in my shop). I made my software to make a different living than tinting full time but I also started selling it to other shops (none in my area, haha) to help them increase sales, help with upgrades and save time with the decision making process with their customers. If you would take a moment to check out our demo and let me know what you think about it, I would appreciate your feedback. Here is a link to our demo. The only thing not available on our demo is customizing the film brands and adding your pricing which you can do with the full version. You can also brand your version with your business logo.  https://www.visualtinter.com/VT2019RMP/app/demo/DEMO Any feedback is appreciated. 

They just said we got  4.65" of rain yesterday/overnight.... normal for the month of June is something like 3.5"... 

:raining

Edited by Roach

Bad storms rolled through last night and possibly today.  :raining   Wife has to get ready with no power.  Been out since 3am.  

Wish I could've gotten a pic of the guy this morning at the gas station.  Instead of smoking next to the pumps, he was up next to the building.  Only problem is, he was leaning on cage for the propane exchange tanks, hovering his cig over the cage itself.  :hmmm    Not sure that is any safer there fella.   :stupid 

On 6/17/2019 at 2:41 PM, Roach said:

Man I'm so unmotivated to tint anymore.... like... scarily so.  :gasp

Been battling this lately, usually comes in waves. Feels like a Tsunami coming this time, gotta find higher ground. :krazy 

Been through it , best thing I ever did was not work solo anymore. Now I can focus on sales , organization and tint as little or as much as I want now

4 minutes ago, highplains said:

Morning everyone 

Hey @Bham how are those pups doing? 

Doing pretty good.  Getting big and just recently opened their eyes.  Starting to get noisier too.  I will get some pics this evening  :thumb  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.