tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
Xpel
suntekfilms
spacer
TintDude

The Chat Thread

'evening all....

Took a last min ride over to Philly today. Was bored... wanted to ride someplace new. A couple buddies were going over, but they ride somewhat on the wild (ie illegal) side, and I just wanted to chill. So I went solo... rode around a bunch of places. Took a few pics. Went down by the river but too many people to try and ride 'off the path' to get good pics. Maybe at like sunrise when no one is out... Anyway... here are a couple that came out decently.

collage-1.JPG

Man.. I go so back and forth with this stuff... like... sometimes I'm so tired of film and the biz... but then I see something about a new film, or go past a development that has no trees (ie. no shade) and homes with a ton of glass.... and think - So much naked glass that *needs* film. :lol   I dunno.. I wish I had a passion for something else.... but it all comes back to film. 

/needless sunday rant

Had to do a couple sets of roll downs on a Kenworth and peterbuilt today. Wasn't bad at all done in an hour and a half. Now if I convince em to put these patterns in 🤔

23 minutes ago, jh812 said:

Had to do a couple sets of roll downs on a Kenworth and peterbuilt today. Wasn't bad at all done in an hour and a half. Now if I convince em to put these patterns in 🤔

I did a Peterbilt yesterday morning. And had to hand cut :smh

8 hours ago, jh812 said:

Depending on the year and model tinttek has a bunch 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.