suntekfilms
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
Xpel
spacer
TintDude

The Chat Thread

So back in 2nd grade, an eon ago... they gave us all pine tree saplings. I planted mine and it did well, but something got to it. Not sure what, but it had to 'start over'. And it thrived. I went by today - I went around the whole neighborhood just for whatever.. and I took a pic of the tree. It looks dead. Not sure what the heck is up with it... And yeah, I don't live there anymore.. my parents moved a long time ago... but still... I gotta admit it's a bit upsetting. Not like - your best friend died from cancer upsetting... but still. lol

IMG_20190810_125855 (002).jpg

Edited by Roach

There was a tree in the back that I (or my dad - can't recall tbh) built my first tree fort in. They cut that down, but it had been dead for a long time, so I can't really fault them for that. Still... lots of great memories. There are woods two houses down so my next fort was there... which was really cool. My sister ended up falling or jumping off it onto a rusty nail, so had to get a tetanus shot for that. Then another time I was running down the path towards that fort and tripped or whatever and ended up in the ER with a ton of stitches. 

Too funny.. well, not funny, but.... I went down one street where I was playing softball at in an empty field and got hit on the fore head. That hurt, and I actually think it was the first head bonk that provided lasting effects. (I've had several concussions over the years)

Memories...... :lol2

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.