armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
Xpel
suntekfilms.com
spacer
TintDude

The Chat Thread

Howdy folks, I have a bit of a dilemma on my hands and need opinions. The owner of the shop of one of my commercial accounts had an employee call and request we come out and tint his corvette windshield. We did it the next day, and when it came time to pay the invoice we were told he was out of town and would call us shortly with a credit card. We went ahead and left. Never called and now two days later still not paid after several phone calls by his staff. He supposedly tells the manager he will call in an hour, call after lunch, etc... Now the manager is upset about it and says he can't believe it etc..etc.. I told him we would be there tomorrow to be paid or rip it off. Any other suggestions or should I try a different approach? The amount is over $200. Of course I will lose the account in addition to this invoice. Nothing seems like a good option. Thanks in advance. 

hand an invoice to the manager and have him figure it out, or pursue it through whichever dept necessary if you're really that worried about it. They could owe you a really big favor in their eyes if you don't receive payment and you could use that opportunity to set expectations of payment/homie hook ups if you need em :?  :dunno thinking out loud on keyboard.

I wouldn't lose a big account over 200 bucks but I would do some restructuring on the payment method possibly. I know it isn't always easy especially when it comes to money but try and not lose your cool on it. However you're at the guys work so he has to come back eventually and I tell people regular you'd rather owe the mob than me. 

Morning y'all

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.