tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
Xpel
suntekfilms
armolanusa.com
spacer
TintDude

The Chat Thread

Slept wrong and got a horrible kink in my neck. Ugh.. haven't had this happen in a long time. 

One more day of this heat then we get a break for a bit. :boogie

37 minutes ago, Tintmaster08 said:

Thanks, it’s not as bad as laying the film. Hard to find windows using a treasure map that has to be decoded emoji23.pngemoji23.png I can’t wait to be done with this project, I have 2 more schools left and it’s done

I may need to come shadow with you I've got an estimate in on one right now. 

15 minutes ago, jh812 said:

I may need to come shadow with you I've got an estimate in on one right now. 

I'm sorry, but ---- Black man - white shadow - is what just went through my head.  :err   :hmmm     

know,,,,,, I'm weird.  :crazy    

Did a job today.. 2 double hungs, scrape and replace. I did the job originally back in 2013 or so.... Was only there for maybe a little more then and hour... 90 min tops. I'm down to like 60 minutes before my feet are killing me. He said he is having a house built that might need film. It's no place near here... couple hours away. I told him to give me a call.

I hate to a) drive that far and b) accept a job that's gonna require me to be on my feet that long. But... I love this work. I do... ugh so f*cking frustrating. 

Drives me nuts. :krazy

I wish I enjoyed something else... anything else. 

/rant

1 hour ago, Roach said:

Did a job today.. 2 double hungs, scrape and replace. I did the job originally back in 2013 or so.... Was only there for maybe a little more then and hour... 90 min tops. I'm down to like 60 minutes before my feet are killing me. He said he is having a house built that might need film. It's no place near here... couple hours away. I told him to give me a call.

I hate to a) drive that far and b) accept a job that's gonna require me to be on my feet that long. But... I love this work. I do... ugh so f*cking frustrating. 

Drives me nuts. :krazy

I wish I enjoyed something else... anything else. 

/rant

Told ya man the thing you're most passionate about is animals, you should pursue that. 

1 hour ago, jh812 said:

Told ya man the thing you're most passionate about is animals, you should pursue that. 

Dude I am so there. And yeah... I haven't actually looked in to it much... but what type of job is there, that doesn't require you to be on your feet, working with animals?

My dream job would be to work on a farm. OMG... I would be in heaven. You have no idea. But that's not something I can do. Regardless of the pay - or lack thereof. I'm not even super concerned with that aspect of whatever I do. 

My friend is a computer programmer... he works from home. Not sure who his current employer is tbh... but... since his time isn't needed fully doing that - he works on a local farm. That would be awesome. 

What I need is to have my feet cut off. That's my main dream. I would love to have prosthetics.  To be pain free... but, that would have it's own challenges. 

Sorry... just in a mood atm. :(

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.