Patterns.3M
Xpel
suntekfilms
armolanusa.com
spacer
TintDude

The Chat Thread

6 hours ago, Bham said:

Just had to turn away a car because of smell.  He had hit a possum.  :barf  Lowered 350Z.   Couldn't have my whole shop smelling like that :nope   It was BAD!!!  

Back in my body shop days I had to work on a Ford Explorer that had hit/run over a moose carcass and then sat in the sun on the side of the shop for threeish weeks. The evening before I was scheduled to do the repairs I spent a couple hours pressure washing all the chunks of rotting flesh etc. I could off the underside. When I was done with the repairs I had to drive it to the alignment shop about a mile away, just far enough for the exhaust to start burning off what I wasn't able to remove with the pressure washer. That vehicle exposed me to some aromas that I can never forget :barf

53 minutes ago, Tint Eastwood said:

:chin Why is it that right after a span of no customers you get impatient customers? :dunno 

We get contractors all the time that have had us bid jobs...sometimes large and complex printed jobs..never hear a peep from them for months then call and say ..OK it's ready ..what time tomorrow can you be there ? .. We now have a large switchable job to do.. glass just went in last week and the contractor thinks he can get the film up in 24 hrs..... 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.