suntekfilms
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
Xpel
spacer
tintdude

The Chat Thread

4:10am is too early... or any time before sunrise. 

I've never been a fan of seeing the same period of darkness twice... if I go to bed when it's dark, I don't want to see it dark again until the following night. :lol2

21 hours ago, MikeMN said:

We just lost an Installer after 11 years, Anyone looking for a job..............? 

Sign me up..I need Friday through Sunday off. Plus every other Monday and Wednesday as well. I can start at 9:30 am but have to be done by 2pm. My company car has to have massaging seats and built in Wifi and it would be easier if you just set up a charge acct at the local gas station instead of giving me a charge card. ..I hate carrying those things around. I understand there is probably a probation period so I don't expect any more than 2,000 a month for the relocation and housing allowance. I'm ok with a 15,000 a month salary but what should I expect for profit sharing and weekly bonuses ? I assume medical and dental insurance is 100% covered as well ? .... 

Edited by TomTint

20 hours ago, Roach said:

4:10am is too early... or any time before sunrise. 

I've never been a fan of seeing the same period of darkness twice... if I go to bed when it's dark, I don't want to see it dark again until the following night. :lol2

We usually have 500 sf or more up by 9:30 am....

16 hours ago, TomTint said:

Sign me up..I need Friday through Sunday off. Plus every other Monday and Wednesday as well. I can start at 9:30 am but have to be done by 2pm. My company car has to have massaging seats and built in Wifi and it would be easier if you just set up a charge acct at the local gas station instead of giving me a charge card. ..I hate carrying those things around. I understand there is probably a probation period so I don't expect any more than 2,000 a month for the relocation and housing allowance. I'm ok with a 15,000 a month salary but what should I expect for profit sharing and weekly bonuses ? I assume medical and dental insurance is 100% covered as well ? .... 

Don't forget the two 30 minute butt breaks every hour

I'm now down to 4 Clint Eastwood movies left to watch.  I'm skipping anything before Rawhide and A Fist Full of Dollars since he wasn't a big actor until those two.  Watching Thunderbolt and Lightfoot right now.

9 minutes ago, DynamicATL said:

I'm now down to 4 Clint Eastwood movies left to watch.  I'm skipping anything before Rawhide and A Fist Full of Dollars since he wasn't a big actor until those two.  Watching Thunderbolt and Lightfoot right now.

Thunderbolt and Lightfoot Is a great movie  with two great actors 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.