Patterns.3M
Xpel
suntekfilms.com
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Sign in to follow this  
chelseabanks4

Best way to remove film?

Back glass or windshield bagging is the best option imo. It's good to have a steamer however in the event no sunlight is present. I use it a lot for side windows though, and never bag those. Even if it doesn't remove it with all the glue it will help soften it, making it easier to remove. Pick you up a bottle of ATR adhesive remover and you're good to go!

Bagging in the sun is still the best way. I have never liked a steamer for removal. In the winter no sun for us. I got a few IR curing heat lamps and used those with the bagging method. Works like a charm.

9 hours ago, Jake said:

Bagging in the sun is still the best way. I have never liked a steamer for removal. In the winter no sun for us. I got a few IR curing heat lamps and used those with the bagging method. Works like a charm.

What chemical do you usually apply with the bagging method?  I've never really got it to work.  Seeing as we have the same climate I though I would ask.

I am loving my mcculloch steamer.  I wouldn't think about bagging a window again....

Learning to use it was the trick though.

1 hour ago, Ryker said:

I am loving my mcculloch steamer.  I wouldn't think about bagging a window again....

Learning to use it was the trick though.

Can I get a pic or part number? 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this