Patterns.3M
Xpel
suntekfilms.com
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
spacer
WearTheFoxHat

# Jessica's Law

EVERY time it snows I see multiple  ASSHATs like this or similar.

Did not know until today there was a Jessica's Law. We need that one here!!

Story below. It looks like there are multiple "Jessica's Laws"

https://wsrz.iheart.com/content/2019-02-13-one-new-hampshire-cop-issued-19-tickets-in-just-four-hours/?ICID=ref_fark

https://www.wmur.com/article/jessicas-law-requires-new-hampshire-drivers-to-clear-snow-off-cars/15336536

Edited by WearTheFoxHat

Guest text and drive is good

Who needs to see the whole road?

I'm pretty sure it's a law here too, but I've never heard of it being enforced. 

I don't get people... it would take what, 30 seconds to clean that off maybe??? People are lazy and put others at risk for no reason. :wrong

Karma bit me last month when I only half azz got the snow off my car's roof. The remainder slid off onto a hot windshield (from basking in the sun before driving) and the glass snapped from thermal shock. $300 lazy azz mistake.😬

Up here people are just plain lazy or ignorant..maybe both. I'm on the road everyday..snow or not and every time it snows there are azz hats who don't clean off their roofs. The big rigs are the worst offenders. Big flat roofs with hundreds of SF of snow and ice on them. IMO they should be immediately pulled over and fined up the azz. I honestly can't count how many times I have seen sheets of snow/ ice flipping in the air in front of me going down the highway. .. 

There is a plastic shield sold to install on your WS, when ready to drive, just remove it and the WS is clear 100%.  People are really Lazy.