suntekfilms.com
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
Tint Slayer

Avery auto films (used to be Hanita)

The Automotive lines of film, Since Avery bought Hanita does anyone know if they'll still be manufactured at the same place and same composition?

There's not much user info about Avery auto films, anyone have any opinion on their Automotive line (as Hanita or Avery)

I use a lots in Aussie, appear just name changing but the film is still the same as I have been using before Avery took over, and now nothing different by the look or feel about it..unless something changes they announce otherwise they should remain the same or better i guess

Have a friend out in Arizona that uses them. He just did a long post on it and called them out big time for poor customer support. He also tagged all the ones he's friends with up there. The post has since been deleted. 

2 minutes ago, jh812 said:

Have a friend out in Arizona that uses them. He just did a long post on it and called them out big time for poor customer support. He also tagged all the ones he's friends with up there. The post has since been deleted. 

How is the product itself? Specifically the automotive

28 minutes ago, jh812 said:

Here? I don’t recall deleting anything like that. :dunno 

1 hour ago, TintDude said:

Here? I don’t recall deleting anything like that. :dunno 

No that was on his personal Facebook. Honestly can't say tint Slayer, I tried a little of it and absolutely hated it. That was before the buy out however.