Xpel
suntekfilms.com
armolanusa.com
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
Guest AJ33

Is this normal? Bubbles around edges after tint job

Guest AJ33

Is this normal? I payed 200 for this install I would expect perfection at that price but you tell me... I pointed it out to the installer immediately after and he said it is normal and will go away... will it? Looks the same 24 hours later... let me know guys...

https://imgur.com/FfBv0qL

https://imgur.com/4tOPzH9

Well your perfection is up the what car manufacture that made the matrix. Some makes can be very bumpy with not only a raised matrix but imperfections that act like a piece of sand or dirt making it almost impossible to lay it flat with out sanding or some method of smoothing down the teflon. The paint itself is more like a non stick surface anyways. So I would explain that to your customers because Fords, Volkswagens and a lot of other vehicle makes have horrible matrix surfaces. Plus on top of that in the area where the clear dots between the matrix are smaller, theres less likely a chance the tint will conform to meet the glass. What model of car is that in the images?

Edited by VisualTinter

After looking I'm thinking this is an older car, one that has either been tinted before and what you're seeing is dirt or old adhesive, but if it's your only gripe I'd say your guy knows what he's doing, don't be a dick about it maybe write a good review I promise I've seen much worse. Gs300? What car?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this