spacer
Xpel
suntekfilms.com
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
spacer
vaauux

6 months later, tint on windows appearing to shift?

My front driver and front passenger windows now are starting to show an almost centimeter gap between the window and the frame. Is this normal? Should I contact the company that did my tint? 

Example pic attached.

o.jpg

I’ll go out on a limb and say it was more likely a shotty job from the get go and your now just noticing a bad line up job of the tinter. If the other side even remotely resembles a similar gap. You’ve got your answer as it’s highly unlikely both windows started to shift at the exact time

On 4/24/2019 at 10:20 AM, vaauux said:

My front driver and front passenger windows now are starting to show an almost centimeter gap between the window and the frame. Is this normal? Should I contact the company that did my tint? 

Example pic attached.

o.jpg

Well seeing that you are noticing a sift as you call it in the last 6 months, I think contacting the company now at this point, would be a waste of time too have it reinstalled at their expense. if it bothers you that much an R&R is in order at your expense.

Did not the film bent? Have a photo from inside? Judging by the fault "A", you did toning a few days earlier. You just did not notice the curve cut film. It is necessary to redo 100%. But I would apply because of the rest (I highlighted malfunctions). It is unacceptable.1640061760_.jpg.93e110af21df7529b85194d2df14aaca.jpg

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 3:01 AM, Eurotone said:

Did not the film bent? Have a photo from inside? Judging by the fault "A", you did toning a few days earlier. You just did not notice the curve cut film. It is necessary to redo 100%. But I would apply because of the rest (I highlighted malfunctions). It is unacceptable.1640061760_.jpg.93e110af21df7529b85194d2df14aaca.jpg

How long ago was it tinted? Looks like their still water bubbles drying out. One around exhibit A and two more towards lower left. Shouldn't be there after six months but maybe something to do with camera.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.