spacer
Xpel
suntekfilms.com
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
spacer
863JOE

What tint job do you have on your personal car?

As title states. I've done it tons of different ways on my vehicles- it's easy for us to change it up to try new things. What is your favorite variation, and why?

As title states. I've done it tons of different ways on my vehicles- it's easy for us to change it up to try new things. What is your favorite variation, and why?

2017 ram 1500 cc. 5 percent over all side windows and 15 percent on complete front windshield. Wouldn’t have it any other way. No need for sunglasses and no glare at night from high beams.

Just did a front match on my 2019 Tundra with Global QDPC 18%. Not a perfect match, but Toyotas never are.

Planning to do the shield in 70% QDPC, and I’ll probably wrap the rest of the truck in the 18% over the factory privacy glass. Just too busy tinting other people’s stuff! Also not looking forward to that back window lol.

IMG_4932.jpg

Wife's ride is rocking SolarFX Ceramic 35 over factory in the rear and 20 up front. My daily is sporting some old faded purple shit that I haven't bothered to take off yet. It will eventually get some Xpel PrimeXR+ 35.

2 minutes ago, Apex Tint said:

Just did a front match on my 2019 Tundra with Global QDPC 18%. Not a perfect match, but Toyotas never are.

Planning to do the shield in 70% QDPC, and I’ll probably wrap the rest of the truck in the 18% over the factory privacy glass. Just too busy tinting other people’s stuff! Also not looking forward to that back window lol.

IMG_4932.jpg

The rear window is stupid easy in those. I just did one last week, I was expecting it to be a pain in the ass like the 4runner but it wasn't. The bottom seal pulls up and out to make installation a quick and easy affair. 

I've got a 2006 GMC Sierra crew cab that's got who knows what in 35% over everything. It was done a week after I bought the truck in 2010, well before I started tinting.

The woman has a 2006 Pontiac Torrent that has 50% over everything and had a sun strip that was so purple I had to pull it.

They will both be getting either LLumar CTX or XPEL Prime XR+ over everything. Likely 50% windshields, 35% fronts and 5% over factory rears.

Problem is, our vehicles don't put any cash in my pocket so I'm dragging my feet on doing either of them. She's antsy, I'm not. 😂

toyota camry = cs.20 all with crystalline 60 windshield

toyota prius = cs 20 all with crystalline 70 windshield

mercedes =crystalline 40 with 70 windshield...