suntekfilms
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
Xpel
spacer
quality tintz

Lighting do you use cordless lights????

Hardly use lighting inside to check or before installs. I do sometimes use a cordless light on the rear side windows or some quarter windows that have thick borders so I can see tint placement. That way I know I have enough tint all around. You know sometimes you squeegee and the tint moves then you have a gap? Yeah that's why I do it

I did some thing like that except that my set up is taped on to a strip of foamy cardboard  to give it some rigidity . over all in my opinion LED light is the best option not only it can flex as needed but the danger of burning  the interior of a car is gone. 

On 5/18/2019 at 9:53 PM, Saul said:

I did some thing like that except that my set up is taped on to a strip of foamy cardboard  to give it some rigidity . over all in my opinion LED light is the best option not only it can flex as needed but the danger of burning  the interior of a car is gone. 

Yeah he I think just stapled down the LED strip on a piece of like particle board. LED is the best in my opinion as well.

On 5/16/2019 at 1:37 PM, KonSiva said:

My guy built this lighting tool to help him. It's not the prettiest but it def gets the job done!

Nicks_Creation_Lighting_Tool_Illumination_For_Tinting.JPG

stick that in a white pool noodle and you can sell it for $80 on the internet

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.