suntekfilms.com
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
Xpel
spacer
hipertec

Lambo Huracan Tint - Dub IR or 3M Crystalline

Looking for recommendations for Tint on a Lamborghini Huracan. Either going with Dub IR or 3M Crystalline in med Tint and dark in rear window.

Thoughts and recommendation?

Im a realist and although I carry DUBir. Everyone knows that Crystalline is a much better product. But with tinting you are not paying for the tint (as far as high end film is involved) you are paying for the installers quality of work. All the high end film are very similar in performance they are maybe 3% differences.

Also, with a huracan. If it was my car, its either 50% all around or 5% all around. That limo tint all around on a luxury vehicle just looks good to me. My personal preference and it is illegal.

Also, with a huracan. If it was my car, its either 50% all around or 5% all around. That limo tint all around on a luxury vehicle just looks good to me. My personal preference and it is illegal.
Thanks for the input. With Crystalline, isn't it only 20% and it's not too dark as others?

Unless I go 20% all the way around with the cystalline but I think it will be too dark?

20% is just right. It also depends on your sight. You can kinda see at night with the 20% but not that great. Im on the fence with the dark on the rear and light on front. Everyone has their preferences, Mine is just very different from everyone else. I would stick with one shade all around, legal or not. Dont forget to try to get your windshield done too. That extra heat rejection helps.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.