suntekfilms.com
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
Stewy

Changing our film line up

So I have been thinking about changing our film line up. DUBir is a great film but it is rolled backwards. It is causing the film to roll into itself and we are getting a lot of wasted film. To be honest, it is making us mad that we pay $800 a roll for it to have a very stupid problem. Because of this, we are looking into changing our lineup. What do you guys think I should look into? I'm hearing Huper Optik is a good film. 

I tried  suntek, Huper optic,  Llumar , solargard, and 3 m crystalline . Depends on how much you want to spend . I like the new solargard vortex but it’s pricey . For cheaper cost I don’t know what the best option is , but cheaper Llumar is good, supreme series solargard works ! Huper optic has a good cheaper option . 

I tried getting a hold of expel but they wont call me back. It's wierd cuz the rep actually came to our shop trying to sell us expel film 2 months ago. I definitely wont go Lulu if it is rolled backwards. Crystalline is only a mile away from us so we are shit out of luck. @flat rock stan we carry SolarFX Fxtreme which is the ceramic line. It is actually our best seller. It is in line with Global, Im not trying to change SFX product and service is very good to us.

Our lineup is SFX Ultra (dye), SFX FXtreme (ceramic), and DUBir (ceramic IR ). In order from good, better, and best.

11 hours ago, Stewy said:

I tried getting a hold of expel but they wont call me back. It's wierd cuz the rep actually came to our shop trying to sell us expel film 2 months ago. I definitely wont go Lulu if it is rolled backwards. Crystalline is only a mile away from us so we are shit out of luck. @flat rock stan we carry SolarFX Fxtreme which is the ceramic line. It is actually our best seller. It is in line with Global, Im not trying to change SFX product and service is very good to us.

Our lineup is SFX Ultra (dye), SFX FXtreme (ceramic), and DUBir (ceramic IR ). In order from good, better, and best.

Man I had a similar experience with Xpel, I reached out once and never heard back so I let it go. Fast forward a couple months and I got fed up with 3M again and reached out again and talked with a rep. Tried several samples, liked the product and was ready to switch the shop over. The rep just fell off the face of the planet, quit responding to all communication attempts. On top of that their warehouse had screwed up a couple times in getting the samples out so I just washed my hands of it. It's a shame cause I liked the product and the prices. 

That sounds like a nightmare. For me, the film quality is very important but a good rep is alos just as important.

Edited by Stewy

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this