tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
Xpel
suntekfilms.com
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
TintDude

Subscription Update

Hello everybody. :hat I just wanted to let everyone know that I cleaned up the subscribers list, and most of you were removed from the subscribers group. 

This is due to PayPal changing the way they handle payments from websites in 2017. Since then everyone has cycled out of the old payment system and no more payments have been made using that old system.

As the old system cycled out, it was such a mess that I just manually put people into the subscribers group free of charge.

Since all the old system accounts have cycled out now, I have removed all of the people that were getting free subscriptions and invite you/them to resubscribe here: https://www.tintdude.com/forum/store/category/1-tintdude-paid-subscriptions/

I apologize for any confusion and truly appreciate all those who give back and subscribe.

If you believe you've been removed from the subscriber group in error, please contact me via personal message, or at admin@tintdude.com or use the Contact Forum Admin link at the bottom of any page.

Thank you!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this