suntekfilms
spacer
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
Xpel
suntekfilms.com
spacer

This being my 38th year installing film. The thought of retirement does it really excite me. 56 years old and I still love what I do. My new goal I think is the try to make it to 50 years installing film. If I can make it twelve more healthy years. Last year in a discussion with my wife she told me why don't I just slow down. Go to 5 days a week. I agreed! That was over a year ago. Still working 6 days a week. I love my work. This Saturday I'll do a 38 aquilia in the morning. Doing new 2019 Blazer on my way home.lol 

That's so awesome that after all those years you're still so passionate about it. The most important thing to do if that's what you want is to stay healthy. I agree with her about backing down some if you're financially able. Hopefully you have some sort of diet and exercise regimen in place now but if not that would be the first thing I implemented. 

I started in the summer of 85... I have about 3-4 more years to go before I retire from the trade. We have some real estate to sell and then I'm tail lights. 

13 minutes ago, Jkatfelix said:

How does one retire from tint...I'm about 3-4 years in I want to be able to retire one day. What did you guys do.

Invest well......I have been buying property all these years. Spending money on that and not beer or clubbing. Real estate is the single largest creator of wealth in America. Rent is for suckers. ..Buy it...rent it yourself..let it appreciate..sell it. 

:yeah

In my case it's due to health issues... and I'm just sick of it. So I gotta shift gears to something else. But... What Tom said. :thumb2

Although, every time I drive by a neighborhood with a ton of big homes with a lot of glass - I think of all the naked glass that needs film. So I'm not sure how things will be when/if I actually stop tinting. lol

Edited by Roach

Been thinking of ideas to start up something new. I’ve loved tinting over 10 years, but just getting over it. I could keep doing, but Id rather make easier money and not have to deal with customers BS. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.