tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
Xpel
suntekfilms
armolanusa.com
spacer
tint guy

Best advertise for business

I am curious as to what others have tried for advertising that has been effective for their shops? I plan on using banners, feather flags and good ol grassroots with going around and handing out business cards, along with Facebook adds too. Has anyone done any scavenger type hunts on Facebook or social media? Looking for some ideas that have worked for your guys shops.

I don't have a shop, so take this for whats it worth.

In another life I worked at a local mom & pop ski shop on a fairly busy road. The best thing that worked for them was using a banner and, I assume this is what they are called - feather flags to get business. They put them out by the road... got a lot of attention. :thumb

It depends on what customer you are looking for. IMO FB is the flea market of advertising,....lots of people..lots of crap... And the people have no money. .. Banners can be effective If you have a high traffic flow I front of. Your shop..and better if its a high flow with regular passerbys so they see your flag several times, then pull in on they way home some night. A flag flapping in the breeze at a highway on ramp for window tinting... Not worth the material it's made from. If I were to open a auto tint shop.. ( and I never would ) ...I would get a really nice vehicle, all pimped out and lettered...and frequent car shows as well as cars and coffee type gatherings. These are places where you can expect to get higher quality customers and likely many of them have several cars. 

It depends on what customer you are looking for. IMO FB is the flea market of advertising,....lots of people..lots of crap... And the people have no money. .. Banners can be effective If you have a high traffic flow I front of. Your shop..and better if its a high flow with regular passerbys so they see your flag several times, then pull in on they way home some night. A flag flapping in the breeze at a highway on ramp for window tinting... Not worth the material it's made from. If I were to open a auto tint shop.. ( and I never would ) ...I would get a really nice vehicle, all pimped out and lettered...and frequent car shows as well as cars and coffee type gatherings. These are places where you can expect to get higher quality customers and likely many of them have several cars. 

I would really like to do just flat glass work but there just isn’t enough consistent work where I’m located at. I did travel doing flat glass for a bit for some large projects but not too family friendly living out of a hotel room.

Is it possible to cultivate work in your area? The biggest group of potential buyers are the non-buyers due to not knowing the benefits of your services.  You know what the product does.... In your area, do people need it? :chin

Some may disagree or hate Yelp but Yelp brings in most of our new customers. We used to not pay for advertising on yelp but when we started paying for ads our phone would ring off he hook and our inboxes full.

Google is a great source as well.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.