Express Window Films
spacer
Express Window Films
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
eastcoastfloyd

Xpel Prime CS

Anyone been using this for an extended period of time? I use Prime XR on windshields and I love it. I have been using global QDP for 8 years and have no complaints at all but the price it steadily climbing.

Have been using CS for about year and a half (not a great indicator of longevity) and is pretty much same as XR just without the IR targeting. No problems yet with peeling fading etc. in Texas, but it is a short sample period.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:49 AM, eastcoastfloyd said:

Anyone been using this for an extended period of time? I use Prime XR on windshields and I love it. I have been using global QDP for 8 years and have no complaints at all but the price it steadily climbing.

How are they steadily climbing?  Just curious with only 2 price increases in 6 years...  and one was January of this year that raised a 40” roll $16.  We use Xpel also but pricing between the 2 films is less than $2 apart on every width roll

I use it for only a year with no returns,i know its a short period of time but its a start.Also wanna mention that the CS for some reason does not create penauts while other lines of films i carry do.
I had 2 A5 audis and both went crazy with the penauts on the think defroster lines,when i applied the CS got zero.Must be a more aggresive glue

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this