suntekfilms
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
spacer
Tinted

How much dust under tint is acceptable?

@Roach @DynamicATL

Thanks for the perspective and replies.  It never crossed my mind that they may be commission based.   They determined it wasn’t on the tint but on the window.   Because of the previous picture I had with bubbles where they said they’d re-tint it (no scratches present) they determined it was scratched while removing the tint. 

They are ordering a new rear window for me.   I hope it gets installed and tinted without any more hiccups.   If anyone is interested, I will update this thread when I have a final outcome.  

Edited by Tinted

48 minutes ago, Tinted said:

@Roach @DynamicATL

Thanks for the perspective and replies.  It never crossed my mind that they may be commission based.   They determined it wasn’t on the tint but on the window.   Because of the previous picture I had with bubbles where they said they’d re-tint it (no scratches present) they determined it was scratched while removing the tint. 

They are ordering a new rear window for me.   I hope it gets installed and tinted without any more hiccups.   If anyone is interested, I will update this thread when I have a final outcome.  

Yeah, let us know.  I'm glad they owned up to it and going the extra mile to right the wrong.  It sucks it happened in the first place, but we all make mistakes.  It is all about how we handle it afterwards.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.