2000 Lincoln LS

Guest CloudWalker

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Zrok

if mine show signs of hell after I've cut one out, I tell them "it's for safety, so you won'd get pulled over for having one of your brake lights covered" or "it's not legal to have film that dark over your brake light" then they usually shutup or at the very least, stop bitchin' :spit

I don't cut them all out, just the ones I dont feel like taking apart...and I wonder sometimes why my wife tells me tha I'm lazy??????? :lol

Guest expertint

Well Z tell us the resy of the story cause I'm doing one right now and got the brake lite apart but can't move it out of the hole its in.Thanks :lol

Guest FastBackJack

ET...check to see if that light is stuck in the urethane. I had 2 the other day that were like that. I had to cut the damn thing out!!! :lol

Guest expertint

We just pulled the casing off and worked the plastic holder out by moving it around and pushing down on the deck to make more room.Hope it goes back OK Snapped out like accord lite. Thanks FB

man, it's been so long since I took one out, I think I took the back deck out too....don't remember, I know the last one I did I cut around it....(I was bein lazy again)

Archived