Catch a falling razor?

Guest darkdan

Guest Sarah

I have done it.....while removing stickers off a car my hand slipped from the window right into my other hand holding the single edge blade...... only about an inch in width took a few days of leaving my hand alone to heal......but it took forever to quit bleeding......still have the scar......

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have done it.....while removing stickers off a car my hand slipped from the window right into my other hand holding the single edge blade...... only about an inch in width took a few days of leaving my hand alone to heal......but it took forever to quit bleeding......still have the scar......

I had to bandage this one up and tell her to stop crying and snap my whip to get her back to work...screaming "wheres my metal coat hanger"

Yesterday I was sitting in the front seat of a Dodge pickup scraping the windshield for the eyebrow, well I was in a hurry and the scraper slipped out of my hand, hit the head liner and lodged in my forehead....... :twocents . Needless to say, I had never done that before but now I can say that I have! :bingo Glad it wasnt my eye.

Guest mikeMN

Around 15 years ago I was working with another guy blacking out some windows to hide the wall behind them. It was a tight place to be working in. the windows were 14 feet high the last window to do. It was not as wide as the others so we put the ladder sideways against the wall and I was at the bottom holding the ladder when I heard a sound ting ting ting ting and looked up and took a 4” scrapper right between the eyes. The sound I heard was from it hitting each ladder rung on its way down.luckely it hit me strait on as it would have been worse if it was a corner of the scraper so if I hear that sound again I will not look up. Still have a scar from it. :twocents

I was trimming a rubber gasket and my Olfa slipped. It didn't seem to bad until I squeezed it to see how bad it was. WOW that hurt! 4 shots to numb it and 8 stitches later my thumb was back together. That was 4 years ago and it still throbs sometimes.

Guest mahuebel

I haven't really cut myself from a falling razor, but I was holding a straight edge wrong once and sliced the tip of my finger off.

To this day I check where my fingers are while using a straight edge

Guest filmslayer

I have cut myself so many times by catching my scraper that now it's a reflex to just pull my hands up out of the way ...still have issues with putting my red dot in my mouth before retracting all the way though ...

Archived