average 4 door car

Guest shrink

Guest shrink

how long does it take for you guys, and ladies :thumb to tint an average 4 door car? I'm pretty slow, I just fininshed a Honda Accord, it took me 4.5 hours. :dance I think that sucks. :spit Any trade secrets to speed things up, or does speed come with time? :ford

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Eclipse

2.5 to 3 hours on average. Some cars I can do faster and some slower. I take my time and never "race" to get a car done. Quality means more to some than other. I'm picky as hell. I am sure that there are those on here that are alot faster than me.

Welcome by the way.

Guest tintgod

on an average...hour and forty five to 2 hours...give or take...depends on the car...if I take the front doors out and a window strip..2 hours....everyone does it different so you are going to get different times...if it take you that long to do a good clean job..that is ok...dont rush it...you will get faster the longer you tint.. :thumb

:spit

Guest thetintshop

average, 3-3.5 hours. but that's cause I WANT to. quality means more than quantity. I never do any cars in less than 2 hours. (even neon's, which I'm positive I can knock out in 25 minutes if I wanted to) :thumb

quality, ALWAYS. I never rush, and I'm never rushed. if they want it done "right now", sorry, I only do them right, not right now.

I did a c320 today and knocked it out in 1.25 hrs. then started on the rear quarters you know the ones with the tight really tight corners spent an hour on those for a grand total of 2.25 hrs on that car GRRRR :thumb but she loved it and that is all that matters. :thumb

Archived