average 4 door car

Guest shrink

Unless you have a shop rate ..what does it matter 1 hour or 4 :hmmm and 2 hours to tint a 4dr car with back glass...!A worker with nothing to worry about but tinting maybe :thumb The rest are full of crap; :thumb:thumb This is from personal xperience in my environment.If your a busy shop I cant see it :thumb I can run 4 miles in 36 minutes if the weather is cool and no hills :):beer

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blade
Cool looking car blade. How did it turn out. Where the seals in good condition.

Turned out great :thumb other than a couple windows with weld pits :thumb the seals were in good shape. It came out very clean. The guy was thrilled. :thumb It was easy to tint but a POS to drive.

Guest skeeter

Bandit - the bottom line is when it matters. Did a house in Jamestown yesterday and made it back to the shop by 4pm. 2 of us finishing the 4 door car waiting added $250 to the bottom line for the day. We both left at 5:15pm. :thumb

Guest metint

If it were'nt for the wheelchair bangin' on the doors and these dern dentures fallin' out on the back seat from my white man's overbite move tintin' the back glass... I'd say I could get one done in under two hour... :evileye

Guest BCCwintint

Quality is what matters-bloody right! I would rather take 4+ hours to tint a car (like a Toyota Camry) and have it done right-no bubbles and other crap-than to be Speedy Gonzalez and have the tint job bubbled and creased just to finish it quickly. Also my customers don't seem to have an issue with time, which is nice. But I'm a lot faster now than I was in my first months as a tinter. Speed does come with experience, but to me speed is secondary. Quality in the final product is most important. I love it when my customer looks as his tinted windows and smiles and says to me, "Good job!" :evileye

Guest Sprinter

speed will come over time and as long as you have a red dot in your hand everyday your times will come down. my first cars took forever like 4 plus hours and over time and the more I did the overall time dropped off!

Skeeter cheated ...for one nobody comes in at 4 oclock wanting any work done"hauling azz home for a Bud"Second of coarse 4 hands and 4 legs cuts the process in half :cry 3rd how good did you clean the shop before you left at 5.15pm :thumb

Blade that black van looks awsome :beer whats the specks...year, engine ,mods,I cant talk the wife into the 70's 80's era 350cid custom Hot Rod van with the bar and beads...I think she's afraid of the earlier days of my Midnight Black 76 customized chevy van that would out run most Z28s and had a sofa bed in the back"and beads"Shitzz she wasnt but 6 years old then :cry 16 what a fun age :lol My custom front plate was Night crawler :cry It was cool at the time :thumb

Archived