Reagan about to die

Us Canadians had a great respect for Ronnie,,God rest his soul...and would like to say that I respect thepress for keeping his suffering out of the tabloids/news as much as they have :bingo

Guest Zrok
Us Canadians had a great respect for Ronnie,,God rest his soul...and would like to say that I respect thepress for keeping his suffering out of the tabloids/news as much as they have :uh

I agree with you TW and S and S both are right.. the bush's need to be sent to the front lines in iraq with a bullseye on their chest. too damn sad about ronnie though. my grandmother had alzheimer's (sp) it was horrible to see her deteriorating.. I was glad when she passed on as she wasn't suffering anymore.. at least ronnie is in a WAY better place now. :uh Rest in Peace former President Reagan :uh

Guest Rama

I was pretty young when he was shot, I remember it clearly to this day. That event was the first thing I remember paying attention to that related to politics. He was a good man and president, I am glad he no longer has to suffer. My father in law has alzheimers, he's in his 80's now. He doesn't know us at all, he is now bedridden. Must be completely miserable. We pray he will die soon, but he just doesn't. Awful way to live, half way between life and death.

Archived