Decorative Films

Guest High Octane Tinting

I use Llumar and some Johnsons and they don't have a good selection of residential or commercial films. I had a salesman come by one time with some nice samples of film with designs in the film (to look like etched glass). I have a contractor that wants some done in a new sub-division he's building. Does anyone know who has a good selection and how I can reach them? Thanks a lot.

Thanks for the help. Mdog, thats some bad a*@ looking film, do you have any personal experience installing it, and do you know if those prices are retail or is that what a shop pays, cause thats some high price stuff... bad though! :thumb

I saved that link a while back because I knew somebody could use it. I think metint posted it a while back.

I have never installed or bought any of the product though :bingo

Guest skeeter

For presentation purposes Solyx has a professional binder, huge selection of samples in it all available for like $30 bucks. decorativefilms.com For dealer pricing you need to be set up. Lot of different, cool films.

Guest SHOMEURTINTS

I use a lot of the films from Solyx. Great films and easy to work with. The dealer pricing is real nice. You have a great margin for doing the installs yourself instead of a DIY project. You can mark these films up drastically and people have no problem paying for it.

Archived