knuckle Job

Guest nautiboi73

Guest nautiboi73

this was when I got started. I was doing the rear window of a Caviler. I didn't have all the tools that I have now, so I was just working with that I had. well if you know the rear deck of the caviler then you know that it is tight. Being the tinter that I am I wasn't about to leave that car with tiny bubble at teh bottom of glass. So with my fat fingers and a hard card I tried my damdis to get all those bubbles. Well after I fail time and time again, I felt a stick. what the ... my shin was gone off my knuckles. being wet and all that rubbing on the rear deck just took the skinn right off. I couldn't do anything else after that so. the customer, who was a friends, was leaving to go to college and wouldn't be around for me to redo it. I had to take the car to a tint shop around the corner to have them help with back glass. they did and complimented my other work in teh process. made me feel better but my knuckles were n@ked. :lol6

Skin grew back and car was done right, I was happy :spit

Guest shrink

Knuckle-busters are the worst. :spit Especially when you're pulling panels and you scrape them on the jagged metal behind the panel. Luckily I use baby soap in my solution. Nice and gentle. :lol6