anybody know anything about car insurance?

Ok I'm in need of a new car as some of you already know, and I want one of dem dere sports cars you could say. now what I want to know if anybody else knows is what is the price range for a 20 year old to own a 6 cyl twin turbo car?? you know like a toyota supra or nissan 300zx or mazda rx7. any help is appreciated. Ohh yea btw I have had any accidents or moving violations in the last 3 years

Guest pmuzik

:lol6 but I hope you like PBJ sandwiches and ramen noodles cause I bet it won't be cheap since your under 25

Good luck :spit try a web search you could probably get an online quote and at least get an idea if you can swing it

Guest nautiboi73

I just turend 25 and my insurance is Not too much and I have two cars. but the price is going to depend on other things like you're county, how far you drive each day, and other bull. try a online quote at progrssive.

Guest Meff

Skit, all I know it is going to be really expensive at your age with all the other shizz involved. Look into it and see what you can find out. I would be curious to hear what kind of ching you have to put out.

Guest thetintshop

it's going to be expensive no matter what you drive until you turn 25. I got a little break when I turned 21, but it almost got cut in half when I turned 25. about the cheapest thing you can drive is a truck, or a honda civic. :lol

if you're thinking about something like a Z, be prepared for the insurance payments to be the same as the car payments, maybe more. :thumb

Archived