Another Cool Car

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow cool cars. when u get these cars dont u get nervous??  and are u a panel puller or do u tuck? just wanted to know cause I hate doing big expensive cars...look nice in the end but get nervous doing them cause they new

Thanks, Yeah the first few exotic cars I got really nervous, but now I know exactly what I have to do. BE VERY careful! Some of those cars are worth $400,000. As far as pulling the pannels on these cars, I wont do it, the Bentley and Rolls doors are completly hand cut exotic wood trimed that are put together by hand, not recomended to take off. What I do is heat shrink the side glass on the outside of the car, with the tint just above the bottom gasket, and all the fingers brought down to that area, after shrinking them out, when I put the film on the inside I just slide the film below the bottom gasket very easily, and because it was heated previously it sits down beautifully, most of the time. I use this technique on most cars, unless the pannels are easily taken off.

Jamasutra Posted on Jun 8 2004, 04:33 PM

Art of...

What brand of tint do you use on these premium rides...

Most of the time I'm using Solar-Gard, I also when requested use 3M and Huper Optik. Some of these customers want the 3M color safe non metalized, or the Huper Ceramic so there electronics still work, most of these cars have the Valentine 1 radar system, and the metalized is not recommended.

Guest Meff

That is cool as shizz that you have the opportunity to install on these high end cars. Now about J-LO..... :beer

I like big butts and I cannot lie.... :hmmm:beer

the most expensive car I've tinted so far would be the two Porsche 996's and the Merc SL 350 u see in the pic. that was done with solargard 50% charcoal NR :evileye

Archived