Power joins "d" list

Guest powertints

Guest powertints

Don't know if it was a jinx or not, but I fell off the top step on a 12' ladder today tinting a skylight. 2 "hairline" fractures in my wrist, but no cool cuts to show. This fukin sucks, hurts to type. Well, the first time always sucks. It's my right hand too, this is bad, very bad. No :D for a while.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry to hear about it, Power. Hopfully you'll get a nice fiberglass cast. When I broke my arm, it was great. You can get so much more pressure on the squeege with the casts if you don't mind a bit of pain. Nice for the security films.

:spit the targeted ads strike again, there's a nice automatic jar opener for ya PT, to help open that goober grape peanut butter jar for your Flintstones lunch box..:lol Not to make light of it, but those ads crack me up when the topics aren't tint..:lol

Guest powertints

It's a plastic cast that is removeable, almost more like a really heavy duty wrist brace. It's nice cause I can take it off to shower and wash it so it doesn't stink. The worst part of hte whole deal is that I fell right in front of the homeowner, how embarassing!! Oh well, probably only wear the thing till my wrist doesn't hurt anymore and call it good. No way in hell I will wear this thing for 4-6 weeks.

Archived