tinters registry

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is actually a lot of competition here in New York City. 4 or 5 in here, I know 3 of them. Most of them are in long island, but thats only 10 or 15 miles away. Its tough, because when the customer calls, they call right down the list on the regestry, getting prices and asking a million questions, these internet customers are very (I cant figure out the word) picky, smart, asking too many questions. But I think I get most of the customers because of my site.

With the three people on the registry I know, we try to keep the prices around the same (also a little on the high side), so the customers dont just go with the cheapest, I'm not sure if this helps, but we are all friends, and trying to make a living.

I usually get around 5 to 10 calls per week (in the peak season) from Tint Dude. Maby I schedule half of them, still a great percentage!! THANKS TINTDUDE!

does anybody on the tinters registry have another tint shop or competeiter on there say with in 15 miles of them, just curious none of my competetors have found there way to this site yet ,guess I got kind of spoiled :rollin

Thier on here Mr. P ...LURKING ! watchin' your every move! :lol6:rollin:lol

Alst TintDude, most of these car I'm doing from the registry are very expensive cars, I've done Audi RS6's, countless MB S-classes, BMW 745's, You have very wealthy people on your site!

Sweet :hmmm

Sounds like you can afford one of these: buck.gif

:spit

I just did another TD job saturday.. strip and retint on a '01 focus.. she drove all the way from plymouth which is a GOOD half hour from me :rollin thanks TD where do we send some money? :shock

Archived