clio mk3

Guest fimmo

I find these really easy to do. Last one took me 10 mins? - just put your middle band a little higher for you H anchor. I use suntek and it goes down like a cheap hizzo...I have done them with Llumar too.

I now use a wurth variable heat gun and dont have it too hot, it is easy to burn the film on these.

Dnt know what all the fuss is about!!

Now try a vauxhall signum...luckily tint wiz got me out of the @#$% with that one...now they are a bastard back screen.

[*]202735

Agree with the anchor point :dunno but sorry dont accept you done this in 10 mins maybe shrunk yes but applied as well no chance !!

[*]276184

:woowoo

Guest naughtydog
Agree with the anchor point  but sorry dont accept you done this in 10 mins maybe shrunk yes but applied as well no chance !!

Well, I never said I mounted it, or that would have been 12 mins. :beer

Naughty

Guest Motovation
very easy car to do, rear glass is quicker in two pieces, dont know about 4 door version but 2 door version- rear side's are very easy as usual, front sides are easy to but no need to pull panels- just pull back the top of the panel and hook out the rubber! very easy!

I did a clio lastweek ,my forth one so far, can do rear windows in one piece probs now ,just take your time and play about with it and give yourself atleast 3" extra on the edge. :bingo

Guest fimmo

just read the above post I made,god,did I ever two piece lol!!!! one piece all the way now,havent had any issues with the clio at all anymore, s'pose that experience for you.

mk5 golfs???? I do the local vw dealership and do the mk5 all the time,same with that one,first couple are awkward then they're cake

Archived