Noob just asking some questions...

Guest Civicman86

Guest shrink

You have to contact some of the major tint manufacturers, and find a distributor in your area. Try Llumar, Solar Gard, or Sun Tek. Then contact the distributor and ask if you can buy a sample roll of tint. Its usually enough to tint 1 or 2 cars. Buy a heat gun from your local home improvement store (paint department). Then read everything on this website. :thumb Then read everything on this website AGAIN! :spit Then find a victim and practice on his/her car. And if you have the patience, maybe you'll get the hang of it. :lol Good luck.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop
:dunno have fun I have been at it for bout a year now and still very new to this it takes alot of time and patience

quote of the week material right there. :lol

Guest Civicman86
Is it me or could this be one of those civicnos peeps creeping in agian?

Civicnos people?

The term NOS is for ricers, which I am not. Are any of you all into performance cars?

I dont mind shelling out the money to start the hobby but I being in college my funds are limited so I have to look for deals.

thanks to everyone else for the kind words and words of wisdom :dunno

Guest learner

window tinting is a hard technique to aquire. I have been fooling around with it for about 10 years and 5 years seriously. It takes persistance and patience. Just the other day I had 1 roll up try my patience 4 times before I finally got it. I done the passenger side in 10 minutes before I got all beat up by the drivers. Long soap box short I am still learning things everyday and from every car. Read and comprehend what all these great guys and gals have to say and it will be a little easier. Good Luck, and get plenty of :dunno You will need a few.

Guest Civicman86

I have contacted suntek and hopefully they will hook me up.

Here is another question that will probally have alot fo vatiety....

What is the hardest part of tinting?

Archived