Noob just asking some questions...

Guest Civicman86

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blade
I'd say contamination is the hardest part of tinting because no matter how good you are, there is always some sort of contamination in the window

Speak for yourself rookie :thumb

Guest shrink
I'd say contamination is the hardest part of tinting because no matter how good you are, there is always some sort of contamination in the window

Speak for yourself rookie :thumb

:thumb:thumb

Guest BCCwintint
Unfortunatly Im going to have to practice on a 95 accord 4 door. Are the side windows on the accord curved?

In my short experience, most car roll-downs have curvature, some more than others! You'll just have to start tinting and figure it out. A tinting school or a person teaching you can't teach you every single scenario! :dunno

buy the little cheapo wagner that cost about $15-$20. you're going to get mad and throw it, so there's no use in wasting money on a $100 milwaukee or porter-cable.

every other question you can possibly come up with has been answered several times on the board already. just search for it. or grow some REALLY thick skin and ask questions to which you will more than likely just get smart-az

That was the funniest shi&% I've ever heard

Guest Civicman86
Unfortunatly Im going to have to practice on a 95 accord 4 door. Are the side windows on the accord curved?

?

In my short experience, most car roll-downs have curvature, some more than others! You'll just have to start tinting and figure it out. A tinting school or a person teaching you can't teach you every single scenario! :bingo

Yeah but im trying learning it all by myself :bingo I dont know of any shops that will hire me so I guess Ill just have to go through trial and error.

I wish I could find some good qualtiy step by step pics of the process.

:lol

Guest High Octane Tinting

Bite the bullet and go to a school Johnson Window Films, there are a few of them this is just one link I could remember. Cost a good bit but if you can't find anyone to teach you it will save you $ in the long run.

Guest atypicaldave
I wish I could find some good qualtiy step by step pics of the process.

You could give 44tools.com (number on web site) a call and ask for an auto installation CDrom, contains short clips of installation process to aid you in understanding. Be ready to shell out some $$, though (Maybe $250?). :bingo

Johnson WT, LLumar WT & Solar Gard WT, all have schools you could attend. The closest to you would be LLumar's in Martinsville, Virginia (Cost $1000/4days hands-on, 2nd or 3rd week in August is the next class). :bingo

Archived