whats the best tint?

Guest edubz

Guest edubz

Hello all, a couple of questions.

I am looking to tint my car, a 200 i30T, and I wanted good quality tint. I dont know whats the best or well known brand that I should look out for, most of the time they say this is the best and its not. I went into a store the other day, and they had 2 types of tint, one was called llumar (or something) and the other was just...tint.

They person said the guy tinting doesnt use llumar, and that I should just use the "other" tint, yet the "other " tint looked kind of blueish.

I would want dark black tint, I see many cars with blueish or purpleish tint and I hate that. Back in high school I tinted my first car, and after a while it turned blueish purple....

I just want a good quality tint, and want to be educated so I may ask for the name brand, and know if I am getting anything less. Thanks.

Guest darkdan

There's a search function on top of the screen. Look for "best brand" "best tint" etc.

Hopefully the guys will be nice and not flame you to death.

Guest edubz

well I did a search for both, and found nothing that would help me in this choice of tint.

I live in long island NY and I am looking for good tinting place, if someome can direct me or tell me what good tint is, it would be great.

Guest pewterss

Hey what's up, I am new here but I heard alot of good things about TintDude.com

I am about to place an order from them either tonight to tmrw.

Where in Long Island are you, I am in Elmont, Long Island?

Later,

John

Guest edubz
Hey what's up, I am new here but I heard alot of good things am about to place an order from them either tonight to tmrw.

Later,

John

Hi I am in Bellmore Long Island, not very far from you. I checked that web site and it looks good, but most places I go to are using cheap tint, can anyone recommend a good installer in NY? I guess I want to pro series.

Guest pewterss
Hey what's up, I am new here but I heard alot of good things am about to place an order from them either tonight to tmrw.

Later,

John

Hi I am in Bellmore Long Island, not very far from you. I checked that web site and it looks good, but most places I go to are using cheap tint, can anyone recommend a good installer in NY? I guess I want to pro series.

Ok cool, I used to goto the Bellmore shows befoer they killed em' :(

There is a good place in Deer Park, I will find the number for you and send it to you. But it may be sometime tmrw.

John

Archived