I need opinions on win-tint

Guest SupertintsUsa.com

Guest SupertintsUsa.com

I've know about it for years and looked at it last night. It looks likea great sales tool for my staff. It seemed to me to be alot nicer than previous versions and I'm wondering if you can share your thoughts in detail on this software, Thanks

I think the software is a joke. Price your cars according to amount of doors, maybe add a little on the PITAs. Every 2 door car I do is the same amount in a certain level of film. That means old boats that have 2 smoker's windows, 2 roll downs, 2 opera windows and a back glass set in funk are the same price as a 2002 camaro convertible. I don't set the prices, my boss does. And if he's too dumb to see that the old 7 window boat need to be more, then that's his problem, which makes it my problem. My point is, the software is not needed. If we are talking flat glass, what can the software do that you and a calculator can't?

Guest autotintplus

My estimates for flat are at the house which means pen, paper & calc. I almost want to just do calc & oral est. I went to a house last month did a whole house est. came out to $0000. Then she cahnged her moind and wanted to do a "few" windows so I gave the est for $000 and didn't hear from her again. Somebody cut

my bid at the hip. :thumb

I dont have it, but I downloaded the demo. the main use I see is it gives window dimensions so I don't, say, schedule a Talon and then kick myself because I don't have wide enough tint in stock. We're not at the point where we stock a lot of tint, and we don't have enough car's specs memorized.

It's only $250. Why not?

Archived