Is there a newbie faq?

Guest Corpsie

Guest Corpsie

Before I ask any stupid questions, is there some type of newbie FAQ?

I have experience doing home windows with Gilla (yeah yeah, I know) BUT I'll be doing my friends house and would like to use something that ya'll recommend.

Stupid questions I'm looking to answer

1. Where to buy tint? googling just isn't helping.

2. Recommendations for home use (I'll continue to search here)

3. Does (brand other than gilla) need to be applied differently?

I'll probably think of more stupid questions along the way.

Go easy on me *cowers*

auto parts store, wal-mart, ebay.

none of the above. go to a local tint shop and ask to buy some REAL tint for a house.

commercial/residential tint has a dry adhesive that is not sticky. It applies the same (pretty much) as Gila.

Guest shrink
auto parts store, wal-mart, ebay.

none of the above. go to a local tint shop and ask to buy some REAL tint for a house.

commercial/residential tint has a dry adhesive that is not sticky. It applies the same (pretty much) as Gila.

:wndo :evileye

Guest High Octane Tinting
Before I ask any stupid questions, is there some type of newbie FAQ?

I have experience doing home windows with Gilla (yeah yeah, I know) BUT I'll be doing my friends house and would like to use something that ya'll recommend.

Stupid questions I'm looking to answer

1. Where to buy tint? googling just isn't helping.

2. Recommendations for home use (I'll continue to search here)

3. Does (brand other than gilla) need to be applied differently?

I'll probably think of more stupid questions along the way.

Go easy on me *cowers*

You sound like youve been burned on one of these boards before? Like they said good tint is only available through a tint shop, the rest is crap. :evileye

the way we pros do it is we figure out what brand you want to use like BRAND X. find their website and get the phone numbers of the tint distributor near you they are set up regionaly. then you set up a account so you can start getting their film. WALLLAH :rollin

Guest Method
Every time I see this thread, I think it says "is there a newbie fag?" 

I swear that's what I saw I had to double take that one, YO...it's not that kinda party.

you wont be able to buy from cpfilms or madico there is usually a buy in and you need to have a shop..usually. but you might want to call sunbelt distributors in houston he will usually sell to the public. or try just to walk in to BFS (Bekart) I know you can walk in the one here but not sure about michigan, hold I'll check...nope it's in ohio but might could call them and try and set up an account should be too hard

solar gard

Never take ith in the out hole :gaybooga :rollin

Archived