Who excels in customer service?

Guest crewdog10

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop
I pickup/drop off, go to their house,

How about this one sprinter, a guy calls me the otherday wants to get his daughters car tinted wants to know if I still do mobile,I tell him only if he has a garage to do it in, he says he doesn't have a gararge but he has a carport and he can't bring it to me beacause he works out of his house and can't leave, so I agree to do it . today I get to his house and the carport is an over hang between the house and the 3 car garage I just asume the garage is full of crap so you can't get a car in there. any way it starts raining right after I start tinting it so I am going at it as fast as I can so I can get it done before the wind picks up, when I finish He wants me to check out the tint on is other car he just bought so he opens the garage and ther is nothing in it except his new g35 parked in there at an angle(what the fkcu) there is room for two more cars in there and I am out here tinting under the carport :thumb

I would have upped his bill, and told him why I upped it. I also would have told him to take his future business to whoever tinted the G35. I don't put up with shiat like that from customers.

Guest nautiboi73

I have my rules and policy and I don'e bend break scratch or breath on them for on one. Other than that I will do what it takes to please and win the customer over. normaly the customers respect me for my stand on my policies.

I say tat I have a 99% over the last 6 years, not bad. only a few upset customers but like I say I won't bend on my policies anymore.

In reference to washing the customer's car. I would ask the customer first. As one of your customers I would not really appreciate it if you washed my car. Although it is a nice customer service touch I prefer to wash the car myself. I would also want to fix any other dirt, smudge marks, scratches that you may have introduced into the car finish myself. This is not a flame but just my personal preference. It is probably just me but I am picky about maintaining my car's finish.

BTW, when I picked up my new car from the dealer I insisted that no dealer prep would be done to the exterior of the car. The dealer thought I was crazy until I brought the car in for some title work the next week. He could not get over the shine and depth of shine the finish now had. He understood why I did not want their person to clean the car. But like I said I am picky about maintaining the finish on my car.

I agree with you 100% OGAUGE, although it is a good idea, I'm very picky about the finish of my car. I also did not let the dealer that I bought it from new, prep it for me. I wouldn't even let them take the plastic off of the hood.

Archived