Who excels in customer service?

Guest crewdog10

Guest shrink
I give them a professional tintjob that won't crack, peel, bubble, or delaminate. And I give them a warranty.

:evileye Try to keep them happy as best you can, but don't beat your head against a wall for them. :thumb

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Eclipse

Ditto to Blades response.

I used to wash every car that came through here, until one day I got my ass chewed out for touching some dudes paint with a washmit. Now I ask every customer ahead of time. I don't charge to wash the cars.

Guest High Octane Tinting
Yeah but you guys would tell the tinter ahead of time about how picky you are w/ your cars & I'm sure the tinter would pick up on the fact & not wash it... :evileye

Bingo, but as someone who is pretty picky about my own car, I would much rather them wash it (properly) than leave the soap all over, or like some shops do and just wipe off the streaks with a towel. I run a detail shop as well, so we do an A1 job. :thumb

In reference to washing the customer's car. I would ask the customer first. As one of your customers I would not really appreciate it if you washed my car. Although it is a nice customer service touch I prefer to wash the car myself. I would also want to fix any other dirt, smudge marks, scratches that you may have introduced into the car finish myself. This is not a flame but just my personal preference. It is probably just me but I am picky about maintaining my car's finish.

BTW, when I picked up my new car from the dealer I insisted that no dealer prep would be done to the exterior of the car. The dealer thought I was crazy until I brought the car in for some title work the next week. He could not get over the shine and depth of shine the finish now had. He understood why I did not want their person to clean the car. But like I said I am picky about maintaining the finish on my car.

So , you did tell your tinter not to wash your car then?

Thats a nice ride, what type of tint do you have on it?

Archived