Small World !

TintWizard

As I was surfing TD..my ICQ alerts me to a new user, I accept.

It's a guest surfing TD wanting to take his new Mazda 3 somewhere to get it tinted, so as I was surfing here..I was answering all his questions he had and booked :thumb Funny thing is..I give him directions because he's new to the area and knows no one..he's in my neibourhood...2 min. drive away tops ...too cool :lol Thanks TD WEBSITE :lol6:beer

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What the hell is an ICQ?  :lol:thumb  :beer

It's similar to MSN messenger OT...kinda like a telephone that you type through on your computer to converse....hmmmI know a better way to relate it for OT...it's like a TELEGRAPH :lol6:beer

Guest S and S

No ICQ is not like a chatroom....You have friends (like you talk to on here) BUT if they get on your nerves you CAN IGNORE THEM!! I have had it for abou t6 years now and I love it!

No ICQ is not like a chatroom....You have friends (like you talk to on here) BUT if they get on your nerves you CAN IGNORE THEM!! I have had it for abou t6 years now and I love it!

:thumb No you can't...They KNOW you're ignoring them...At least with call waiting, you can pretend you can't figure it out.... :thumb

Archived