you guys with your high end cars

Guest thetintshop

Guest thetintshop

you think you're sooooo special. :whisper

well, even though we don't see too many high end cars, and never see any exotics, we still get some $100,000+ stuff to work on.

here's an "exotic" to some of you guys in new york. :lol this one has a nice sticker of about $80K.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop

the actual tint job took about an hour. removing the glass, removing the hardware, replacing the hardware, and reinstalling the glass took 2 hours. :whisper

but if you want it to look good, removing the glass is the only way to do one of these.

here's a nice pic demonstrating 3 different shades. ATR35CH, ATR15CH, and ATR5CH.

Guest thetintshop

tractors don't have to abide by the same laws that cars do. just don't ever hit one that's on the road. they have the rightofway around here. :whisper

Guest Blade

Everyone that was comparable to that...that I've done, I had to do in the field. Needless to say...they didn't turn out that clean. Looks good :whisper

Guest thetintshop
Everyone that was comparable to that...that I've done, I had to do in the field. Needless to say...they didn't turn out that clean. Looks good :whisper

I quit doing that. impossible to do a decent job. I only do them one of 2 ways now, they have to be brand new, and brought to my shop. OR, the customer can take the glass out and bring it to me. you'd be suprised how many people go for that.

Everyone that was comparable to that...that I've done,  I had to do in the field.  Needless to say...they didn't turn out that clean.  Looks good  :whisper

I quit doing that. impossible to do a decent job. I only do them one of 2 ways now, they have to be brand new, and brought to my shop. OR, the customer can take the glass out and bring it to me. you'd be suprised how many people go for that.

It's amazing what the customer will do for you when it's a crap job to get involved with and he's phoned around and found the lack of interest...customer changes his tune in what he's willing to do to make the job easier :lol

Archived