finally got it!

Guest drscotty14

Guest High Octane Tinting

That's how I do it when my back hurts and I'm crowning at the same time... :thumb:uh

Crowning, you wouldnt be refering to prarie dogging would you?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only if it draws National attention... :)

Funny you should mention... :)

In all seriousness... the car has a pedigree, it was the 2002 E-Stock National Champion. The avatar pic was taken at the 2003 Solo2 National Championships with me in the car. Highlights of Nationals have been televised on SpeedTV. This car's class is often a topic of discussion because the margins of victory are very close. Most recently, the car won it's class at the Washington DC Solo2 National Tour at the end of May with my husband driving. We both attend several events in the National Tour each year, and Mike has been going to the national championships at SCCA headquarters (in Topeka, Kansas) for ten years. Our next largish event is the NorthEast Divisionals in Aberdeen, MD on July 25th.

I'm not trying to toot my own horn in public, but being a 'new user' I can't email off the board. This car is just about as National as you can get.

Sponsorship of a Solo2 car has the potential for drawing as much attention from car-centric people as your yellow boat...

I wonder if anyone on the board is from Topeka. Ask them what happens to Topeka the second weekend of september every year. SCCA members from across the country take over the town.

I USe REverse roll on most Cars Except Hatch backs and smaller Cars. I dont see any difference. I get the same Result. The way I get it is I Clean the Outside the same way I clean the inside. I scrubie it twice and then with one of those black Squeege from Home depot I clean it and I wipe it with paper towel every time I squeege it. I DO it Twice. ThEn I wipe the glass with baby powder and lay the film to shrink. I have seen most tinters dont do it they just wipe the outside with the paper towel and their solution. I clean it just like the inside. I got 2 seprate scrubies for it. IT really Helps. and I have 3 different sizes of sticks to roll rev roll the film for install on this inside. works GReAt. :mad:spit

Archived