Endust for Electronics shrinking

:rollin OT was it one of the 90-93 2dr crazy azz back windows and a back glass that has more butt than Britney Spears :lol I done one not to long ago and since 3 have stopped in for quotes...300.00 :lol They either said thanks :? or what kind of fuzzing tint makes it cost 300.00 :? The only reason I had to tint the one was I thought 200.00 would scare the kid away :? he leaned over :thumb everyone else told me 220. :beer ..Sooo we aint taking no more chances

Yep... It was a 94. Small bastard quarters that roll down, back glass that is no picnic, and front doors that after all that bullshit, you just want to take a hammer to. :lol Christine in white, with beige p@nties. :lol

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol:beer What was the last year for those ..I dont want to get in trouble on the phone quotes :rollin Xcept for the last few days I been in mustang heaven 98-2000..4 almost in a row :thumb love to tint those :lol only bad part is for some reason my feet feel like there a sleep :? for at least 30 minutes after Im finished :lol Walk around like I got hemmroids :lol <spellin :?

yep S & S

you take a bar of ivory soap and spray a towel with water and lather the bar up in the towel, then wipe the towel all around the glass and it leaves a residue just like dryer sheets.

just keep the towel aside for the next car and rewet it and wipe it all over the glass again, I have tinted 5 cars in a row without haveing to put more soap on the towel.

Guest S and S

so you lather the window with the soap...then how do you actually shrink the film (I know by miracle it doesnt shrink itself) with a heat gun>

Archived