Guy comes in shop

So I always have 2 turkey sandwich's or ham in frig because I never have time to get out and get a healthy sandwich..I tell guy come over here... and proceded to give him a wrapped up turkey on white /lettuce..he looks at me and replies he aint had a drink "Beer " either and that was priority right now :rollin Could he have a couple of dollars too :beer ..Made him weed eat the front for the 6 pak :thumb Came back a few hours later ...shitzz faced asking about doing some mowing :lol

Guest SQUEEGEE
So I always have 2 turkey sandwich's or ham in frig because I never have time to get out and get a healthy sandwich..I tell guy come over here... and proceded to give him a wrapped up turkey on white /lettuce..he looks at me and replies he aint had a drink "Beer " either and that was priority right now :lol6 Could he have a couple of dollars too :lol6 ..Made him weed eat the front for the 6 pak :rollin Came back a few hours later ...shitzz faced asking about doing some mowing :shock

TintBandit,

What'd your momma tell you about feeding strays? This bustah is gonna be harder to get rid of than hard on at an all nvde college cheer camp.

Here's some advice. Save some empties and fill 'em up with ice tea and make sure to put 'em on ice. Hand him his faux six pack and send him on his way.

If he comes back to complain tell him that you've given your life to whatever religion of your choice and you can't see giving a man something destructive like alcohol to poison his temple.

That should probably do it.

Good luck.