DAVID CARR autographed Replica jersey in auction.

Guest Method

Guest Method

DAVID CARR autographed Replica jersey in auction. This one hurt ladies and gentlemen. but times is tough.. :bingo I really dont think I should have to say this but if you dont know who he is :lol ...dont worry about it.

...This sucks. :bingo

Guest Method

My bad open mouth insert foot I didn't see the previous year 7% better average than the year before, with an expansion team, still green , please just wait till this year, gauranteed to hit playaffs!

Guest Method

No, they have 5 crews and 5 trucks. I had mine until about a month ago when I messed up my olfa arm in a motorcycle accident, they had to keep the truck in service. When I came back I wasn't going to use my jeep as a work truck. I have 4 subs in the back so trying to stuff it with everything for a installl in there wasn't happening. :lol6 But for some reason it did slow down a bit. So the owner couldn't justify buying a new truck. I called 3 or 4 places here and they were just not needing installers. normally everybody needs installers (commercial & residential btw...I dont do cars). me and my partner had only been back for about 6 months and everyone else had been there awhile. It was only fair, which I can understand....JAGGOFFS hehe jk.

Archived