Favorite Nick Name

Guest High Octane Tinting

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Braud Spectrum
I'll be in the library

Which brings to mind....I was in the "library" last night trying to find something I hadn't already read besides the conditioner bottle :bling and I noticed a teen magazine. YM :bling must be either my neices or my daughters. Dated Jan 2001. Anyhow...I'm reading this article called "Tell us about your horror stories" I got a kick out of this one.

"I was on my first date with a guy who I thought was way out of my league. We went to a movie, and as we walked through the parking lot, I felt like I had a booger hanging out of my nose. I didn't have a mirror with me, so I put my face right up to the tinted window of the nearest car and saw that I was right! Just then the window rolled down, and inside the car were three of the most popular girls in the school, laughing hysterically at me. I nearly died! From then on the date took a total nosedive."

Probably should have posted this in The Horror. :bling

We used to have this happen all the time in one of my old shops the store front was tinted on. People would walk past and not realize we could see their every move even tho they couldn't see us.

Archived